We are open 😀
We have been given the green light to resume play. This will commence in a phased manner.
Here are the dates and requirements for getting back on court.
SATURDAY 1st AUGUST
-All registered men’s, ladies and masters league players
SATURDAY 15th AUGUST
– All members
– All court bookings to be done online via GoBook.
– Play will only occur with a positive balance on your account
– All members that have not paid their subs will result in no play
Please make sure you have signed your indemnity forms and sent them to us via email or bring with when you first play.
Send to Info@fhsc.co.za
Initially there will be limited court availability so be mindful of your fellow members and take note of the strict COVID 19 protocols.
– Limit touching outside rail and main gate when entering
– You will be met by either Rodney, Terry or Cynthia
– A foot dispenser will be used to sanitise hands
– Your booking will be confirmed, temperature taken & logged
– If you are within the safe range, then you will be granted play
Please keep your equipment to a minimum and strictly no access to change rooms.
We ask all parents to drop off their kids and refrain from entering the club.
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your booking and swiftly exit the building after your session is complete.
Masks and social distancing still apply. Enjoy and take it slowly.
If any member/s are financially constrained in these uneasy times, please reach out to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an arrangement.
An automatically generated invoice has been sent out to each member, if you have not received your invoice, please reach out to us email@example.com.
We urge all members to pay via gobook online via the website otherwise EFT.
Take it easy and stay safe 💪
Our family-friendly, secure, squash club comprises an on-site pro shop, 6 playing courts, and a 7th special court – to quench your thirst after a match.
Western Province League runs from March to August and while our club Summer League season runs from November to February.
If you have any suggestions or comments for the committee please do not hesitate to contact us.