We are open 😀
We have been given the green light to resume play.
– All court bookings to be done online via GoBook
– Signed Indemnity form
– A Mask is required when entering and leaving the building
– Follow hygiene protocols and sign in before each play
– All members that have not paid their subs will result in no play
Please make sure you have signed your indemnity forms and sent them to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring with when you first play.
Please be mindful of your fellow members and take note of the strict COVID 19 protocols.
– Limit touching outside rail and main gate when entering
– You will be met by either Rodney, Terry or Cynthia
– A foot dispenser will be used to sanitise hands
– Your booking will be confirmed, temperature taken & logged
– If you are within the safe temperature range, then you will be granted play
The change rooms are available.
Please keep your equipment to a minimum.
Parents are allowed to enter with their children.
We ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your booking.
Masks and social distancing still apply. Enjoy and take it slowly.
If any member/s are financially constrained in these uneasy times, please reach out to us via email email@example.com to make an arrangement.
An automatically generated invoice has been sent out to each member, if you have not received your invoice, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We urge all members to pay via gobook online via the website otherwise EFT.
Take it easy and stay safe 💪
Our family-friendly, secure, squash club comprises an on-site pro shop, 6 playing courts, and a 7th special court – to quench your thirst after a match.
Western Province League runs from March to August and while our club Summer League season runs from November to February.
If you have any suggestions or comments for the committee please do not hesitate to contact us.