Update: 15th January – “The Country remains at a modified National Level 3, as per the Disaster Management Act, 20023 (Act No 57 of 2002).” so level 3 restrictions (as below) remain effective.
Following the presidents announcement of Level 3 on the 28th December, we have received communication from Paul Vermaak, the Squash SA COVID-19 Compliance officer.
As such the following protocols will be in effect till 15th January 2021
- Only authorised players may play or practice squash at the club, which in FHSC club context mean only players that were registered to play league in 2020. Please contact your captain for procedure to access courts.
- Bar will be closed, with no socializing at the club.
- Showers will be closed and bathrooms only to be used for emergencies.
- Only Level 1 & 2 coaches may coach (authorised players)
- Maximum 2 players on a court – no doubles
- No spectators at all
- No tournaments or leagues (including summer league)
- Protocols and facemasks are compulsory.
If you have any questions, please contact us